INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
November 11-12, 2010
Innovation and entrepreneurship have been tackled in various depths until now. However, there are some issues that are still at their nascent stages of analysis. We cover these under three main headings. First of all, despite the many definitions of entrepreneurship, the link between that and innovation is not clear at all. For example, spin-off entrepreneurship in the private sector along with the university spin-offs are yet to be comprehended with clarity. Hence the very definition of entrepreneurship and its link with innovative behavior need to be analyzed both theoretically and from an empirical point of view. The second topic that we like our workshop to focus on is particularly the microeconomics of entrepreneurship that details the entry barriers and market conditions that foster or inhibit entrepreneurship and innovation, such needs to be analyzed both theoretically and empirically by taking into account the specific industry detail. In connection with this, finally we believe geographical space and its link to innovation and entrepreneurship also need to be probed in further detail. Hence our conference is planned to have an unprecedented approach to the issues of entrepreneurship and innovation.Publication Opportunity
All abstracts will be collected in a Conference book and selected publications will be published.
We would like to have participants from all walks of academia and industry. Hence, students, professors, industry members are encouraged to participate.
We expect an electronic submission of full manuscripts. Registration to the conference will only be possible after the acceptance of the full manuscript. The details about important dates can be found here.
* Economics of University spin-off companies
* Economics of Private spin-off companies
* New definitions of entrepreneurship
* Innovative behavior and entrepreneurship
* Entry barriers and market conditions that affect enterepreneurship and innovation
* Industry type, innovation and entrepreneurship
* Geography of innovation and entrepreneurship
* Instutitonal aspects of innovation and entrepreneurship
* Anti-trust, innovation and entrepereneurship
* Firm organization innovation and entreperenurship